WorldatWork’s Alliance for Work-Life Progress
2013 Work-Life Forum
February 27-March 1 | Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD
Schedule-at-a-Glance | Registration | Hotel Information | Sponsorship Information | Forum Home
Work-Life for Real Life: Innovative Solutions for Organizational Change
After the 2012 Work-Life Forum, we asked for your feedback and we heard you loud and clear. It is time to move beyond work-life theory to implementable solutions. Join us at the 2013 Work-Life Forum to learn about transformational practices for implementing innovative work-life solutions in your organization.
- Hear how Work, Family and Health Network action research collaborators Erin Kelly, PhD (University of Minnesota) and Leslie Hammer, PhD (Portland State University).are conducting real-life interventions on a large national scale for organizational change with measurable results.
- Interact in person with this year’s top AWLP award winners at a brand new Work-Life Winners Showcase. Ask them questions while they’re off the podium. Take and compare notes. Learn stuff to take back to your home and office.
- Attend in-depth sessions of real-life transformational practices. Stop talking about how work should be done and catch up with what’s happening to it right now, in real time, at a variety of organizations.
- Meet and mingle with Cali Williams Yost as she signs your free copy of her newest book, Tweak It: Make What Matters to You Happen Every Day
- Participate in a Red Cross disaster recovery project
- Join Dr. Ellen Kossek in a session that will assess the strength of your own work-life boundary management. When you recover, take away ideas for applying this power tool in group or team settings in your work environment.
- Have fun celebrating the rapidly expanding number of outstanding programs, organizations and individuals being recognized at this year’s Gala Awards Dinner
- Align your professional connections to your life goals by participating in a Networking Thinkfest facilitated by our own Work-Life Rising Star Teresa Hopke
- Don’t depart until you consolidate your own work-life toolkit with expert guidance from Cali Williams Yost in a high impact Action Planning session
Consider attending the Gala Awards Dinner on Thursday, February 28th. Tickets are only $150 and you already know you’ll be eating dinner somewhere that night. Why not come help us celebrate someone you know at one of the award-winning enterprises while supporting AWLP and having fun? Buy a seat; buy a table – we’d love to see you there!
Special thanks to our forum sponsors
Forum Steering Committee
Diane Burrus, Senior Consultant, WFD Consulting
Kristin McNally, WLCP | Work-Life Coordinator | US Department of Treas. Bureau of Engraving and Printing
Barry Collamore, WLCP | Corporate Manager, Work-Life | Raytheon Company
Casey Carlson | Sr. Mgr, Global Mobility & Immigration Leadership Development | Deloitte Services LP
Perry Christensen | Vice President, Human Resources | Healthpoint Branded Pharmaceuticals
Teresa Hopke | Principal, Senior VP of Client Relations | Life Meets Work
Betsy Kiss | Sr. Director, Workplace Strategies | Marriott International
Jim O’Hair | Coordinator, Employee and Family Assistance Program | Northrop Grumman
Christine Pfeiffer | WorkLife Innovation, People Team | Pearson, Inc.
Kathie Lingle, WLCP | Executive Director | WorldatWork’s Alliance for Work-Life Progress
Jessica Burrus, WLCP | Sr. Project Liaison, Work-Life | WorldatWork’s Alliance for Work-Life Progress